- Inside booths are skirted with draping material.
- Sides are 3' high and the backs are 8' high.
- Floor dimensions of the booths are 10' across the back with either 5' or 8' sides.
- If more than one booth is required, they will be side-by-side with the center dividers removed.
- All booths are furnished with a 110-volt electrical outlet.
- Tables will NOT be provided in 2018. Chairs may be rented for a fee of $2.00 per Chair
Building Floor plans
Click on a building below to view its floor plan.
Outside exhibit plots (Outside Exhibits Plots)
- Exhibitors may pre-ship material throughout the month of January to the fairgrounds at: 44th District Agricultural Association 1303 - 10th Street (State Highway 20) Colusa, CA 95932.
- No power available for outside exhibits. If power is necessary, exhibitor must provide a quiet generator for individual booth utilization.
- Extension cords must be furnished by exhibitors.
- Night guards are furnished beginning Monday, February 5th through Thursday, February 8th.
- Forklifts and an unloading dock are provided for unloading and loading at no additional fee.
- Identification badges will no longer be provided by the Colusa Farm Show. If identification badges are desired, they must be provided by the exhibitor.
- All exhibits must remain in place until 4 p.m., Thursday, February 8th.
- All exhibitors' equipment must be removed from the display area within 48 hours after closing.
- This is a free event with no designated parking area for exhibitors. Parking will be on a first come first serve basis.
- No responsibility for exhibits, trailers, or other equipment is assumed by the 44th District Agricultural Association.